最起码,我能找到他们的共同点:都没有意义和都是用来取乐。
如果实在不知道和外国人聊什么可以用冷笑话当话题切入,特别好用....
以下为你整理了夏天说也很冷的英文冷笑话↓,快快收藏吧[偷笑R]
01 What do you call a deer with no eye?
(没有眼睛的鹿 是什么鹿)
No eye deer (No idea).
叫 无眼鹿(不知道)
02 What did a late tomato say to other tomatoes?
(一个迟到的番茄会对其他的番茄说什么)
I will ketchup (catch up).
(我能赶上)
(ketchup 蕃茄酱)
03—I only know 25 letters of the alphabet.
—why?
—26个字母我只认识25个
—为什么?
—I don't know Y (why)
—我不认识Y(我不知道为什么)
(Y与why同音)
04What do you call a bee from America?
(来自美国的蜜蜂叫什么)
A USB (US bee).
05 How do we count cows?
(牛用什么来数)
With a Cowculator (calculator).
(用“数牛器”)
(calculator 计算器)
06 Which is faster, hot or cold?
(冷和热,哪个更快)
Hot. Because you can catch a cold.
(热更快,因为你能追上冷/会感冒 catch a cold)
07 Why is “dark” is spelled with a “k” not a “c”?
(为什么dark不能写成 “darc”)
Because you can’t c (see) in the dark.
(因为你在黑暗里看不见啊)
08 Why shouldn’t we give Elsa a balloon?
(为什么不能给艾莎气球)
Because she will Let It Go.
(因为她会把气球放了)
(“Let It Go”: 电影Frozen的主题曲)
09Who is closer to you, your mom or your dad?
谁和你更亲近?妈妈还是爸爸?
Mom is close, because dad is farther.
妈妈更近,因为爸爸更远。(Father与Farther谐音)